Wollaton East and Lenton Abbey Ward and Portfolio Holder for Adult Social Care and Health. This page provides you with information about your local Nottingham City Councillor.
As one of your Local Councillors it is my job to take account of your views. I need your feedback to help make informed democratic decisions about issues which affect everyone.
For information regarding Councillor Surgeries and local services, please visit the Wollaton East and Lenton Abbey Ward and Surgery Details page.
Information and Details
Ward: Wollaton East and Lenton Abbey
Sam came to Nottingham aged 18 to study Government and Politics at Nottingham Trent University. He has lived and worked in Nottingham ever since and has an employment background in the skills, training and apprenticeships sector. Sam volunteered as a Special Police Constable for over 2 years in Nottingham.
- Executive Board
- Wollaton and Lenton Abbey Area Committee (Area 7)Opens new window
- Appointments and Conditions of Service
- Economic Prosperity Committee
- Standards Committee
- Health and Wellbeing Board
- Health and Wellbeing Board Commissioning Sub Committee
Membership of Outside Organisations
- Nottingham Credit Union Board member
- Creative Quarter Nottingham Limited
- D2N2 Infrastructure and Investment Board
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Futures (City Council appointed Director)
- Admissions Forum
- Education Trust
- Nottingham College
- Learning Disabilities Partnership Board
- Special Interest Group of Municipal Authorities (SIGOMA)
- Standing Committee for Religious Education - SACRE
- Nottingham City Homes Limited (Council Appointed Director)
- Scape Group (City Council appointed Director)
- One Nottingham - Children's Partnership Board
- N2 Employment and Skills Board
- Nottinghamshire Pensions Fund Committee
- Nottingham Schools Trust