Dunkirk and Lenton Ward. This page provides you with information about your local Nottingham City Councillor.
As one of your Local Councillors it is my job to take account of your views. I need your feedback to help make informed democratic decisions about issues which affect everyone.
For information regarding Councillor Surgeries and local services, please visit the Dunkirk and Lenton Ward and Surgery Details page.
Information and Details
Ward: Dunkirk and Lenton Ward
I was educated at Warwick University and am CIPFA qualified. I worked in business and risk publishing and founded the Crocus Cafe in 2004. I am a governor at St Patrick's Catholic Primary School.
My interests are in health, housing, the environment and community.
- Arboretum, Dunkirk and Lenton, Radford and Park Area Committee (Area 4)
- Greater Nottingham Light Rapid Transit Advisory Committee
Membership of Outside Organisations
- Greater Nottingham Transport Partnership
- Greater Nottingham Rapid Transit
- Nottingham Ice Centre Limited
- Lenton Centre
- Local Pensions Board