Basford Library is a small community library surrounded by Vernon Park and close to the David Lane tram stop.
- Monday - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday - 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Friday - Closed
- Saturday - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Sunday - Closed
Telephone/ Fax: 0115 915 5797
View Nottingham Libraries in a larger map
Nottingham City bus numbers 68 and 69 stop outside the library. Y81 and Y82 buses are also available.
The library is very close to the David Lane tram stop.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk
- Community meeting room available for hire
- Book a computer
- One2One computer help sessions
- Urdu and Punjabi language collection
- Polish fiction
- Newspapers and magazines
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- Reserve DVDs and CDs
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
All these activities are free
- Tots Time, every Tuesday 10:30am to 11:00pm
- Homework Help Session
- NEW! Knit and Natter, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Basford Library Club, 2nd Tuesday of each month 10:30am to 11:30am
- Sure Start Messy Play, every Thursday 10:30am to 11:30am
- Councillor Surgeries, 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month, 10:30am to 11:30am
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service