Basford Library is a small community library surrounded by Vernon Park and close to the David Lane tram stop.
- Monday - 2.00 - 5.00
- Tuesday - 10.00 - 5.30
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 10.00 - 5.30
- Friday - Closed
- Saturday - 10.00 - 1.00
- Sunday - Closed
Christmas 2014: Closed Wednesday 24th December until Sunday 28th December. Open as normal Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th December. Closed Wednesday 31st December and Thursday 1st January. Reopen as normal on Friday 2nd January.
- Tel/Fax: 0115 915 5797
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Vernon Road, Basford, Nottingham, NG6 0AR
- Room Bookings
View Nottingham Libraries in a larger map
Nottingham City bus numbers 68 and 69 stop outside the library. Y81 and Y82 buses are also available.
The library is very close to the David Lane tram stop.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk
- Community meeting room available for hire
- Book a computer
- One2One computer help sessions
- Urdu and Punjabi language collection
- Polish fiction
- Newspapers and magazines
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- Reserve DVDs and CDs
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
All these activities are free:
- Tots Time, every Tuesday 10.30 - 11.00
- Homework Help Session
- NEW! Knit and Natter, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 10.30 - 12.00
- Basford Library Club, 2nd Tuesday of each month 10.30 - 11.30
- Sure Start Messy Play, every Thursday 10.30 - 11.30
- Councillor Surgeries, 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month, 10.30 - 11.30
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service