Share this page
On this site
What is subscribe to this page?
Our website subscription service enhances your experience on the My Nottingham website allowing you to tailor available information to suit your needs. You can choose your area of interest and be automatically sent an email indicating when new or updated information has been published.
Subscription allows you to track page changes without having to re-visit the page on too frequent a basis. The system will send you an email on the day that the page(s) to which you have subscribed are changed. You can subscribe to as many pages as you wish.
How do I subscribe to a page?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Navigate to a page on the My Nottingham website
- Underneath the navigation on the left hand side click 'subscribe to this page'
- If you are not logged in you will be taken to the login screen and be asked to login with your user name and password
- You can now subscribe to as many pages on the My Nottingham as you wish
Now that you have have subscribed to a page, you will be informed via email indicating when new or updated information has been published on this page.
How to manage your website subscriptions
You can manage your My Nottingham subscribed pages by:
- Logging in to My Nottingham with your user name and password, or if you are already logged in click login which is top right of the My Nottingham home page
- Select 'My Subscriptions'
- Here you will see a list of the page(s) on our website that you have subscribed to and when they were last updated
- Here you can unsubscribe to a page if you wish
When you navigate to view your subscribed page(s) on the My Nottingham website there is also the option on the left to unsubscribe.