St Ann's Valley Centre
This Joint Service Centre opened in April 2012 and houses Nottingham City Council, NHS and Nottingham City Homes services all under one roof.
Address: St Ann's Valley Centre, 2 Livingstone Road, St Ann's, Nottingham, NG3 3GG - Please note this is a new road just off St Ann's Well Road.
Tel: 0115 8839700
Services available at St Ann's Valley Centre include:
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri; Morning 08.30 to 12.30. Afternoon 13.30 to 18.30 Thurs; Morning 08.30 to 13.00. Afternoon; closed.
Mon; Morning 07.30 to 13.00. Afternoon 14.00 to 18.00
Tues & Fri; Morning 08.30 to 13.00. Afternoon 14.00 to 18.00
Wed; Morning 08.30 to 13.00. Afternoon 14.00 to 19.00
Thurs; Morning 08.30 to 13.00. Afternoon; closed.
Other NHS Services
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (lungs and breathing)
- Contraception and Sexual Health (family planning)
- District Nurse Clinics (dressings, leg ulcers, continence clinics)
- Eye Clinics
- Health Visitors (baby clinics, development checks)
- Midwives (antenatal checks)
- New Leaf (stop smoking)
- Paediatricians (children's doctors)
- Phlebotomy (blood taking)
- Podiatry (feet)
- School Nursing (clinics, drop-in clinics)
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Information and signposting
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Internet access including training/support
- Homework clubs
- Children's sessions
- Reading groups, workshops and events
Ask Here Desk and Library (St Ann's)
Monday to Friday; 08.30 to 18.00.
Saturday; 09.30 to 13.00
Children's Centre Outreach (SureStart)
- Information and advice
- Parenting support
- Sessions including 'Stay and Play'
- Health and Wellbeing sessions
- CASH and Paediatric Services
- Life and work skills
- Supporting groups e.g. young carers
- Healthy eating
- Housing advice
- Estate Management
- Rent and benefit advice
- Homelink kiosk (touch screen)
- Free phone including housing repairs