Need Help? Due to the Coronavirus

Do you need help? We have a group of community volunteers who can help with things like getting pescriptions, collecting shopping and more..
Find out more

Caravan and Camping Site Licence Application to Transfer

Apply for a transfer of camping site licence 

Apply online for a camping site transfer application

For the transfer of an existing licence

Licence summary:

To transfer an existing licence for a caravan and camping site.

Eligibility criteria: N/A
Regulation summary:

Under the Control of Development Act 1960 you will need a licence to run a caravan and camping site. the land will also need planning permission for this class of use.

Application evaluation process: The Local Authority will assess applications against current guidance and standards.
Will tacit consent apply: No - you must have a licence where specified in the Act.
Apply for consent: Application to transfer a caravan and camping site licence under Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960
Failed application redress: Please contact Environmental Health
Consumer complaint: Please contact Environmental Health
Trade associations N/A


Contact Details

Business and Street Trading Licences
Tamar Building
Eastcroft Depot
London Road