Care Workers Required
Nottingham City Council contracts the provision of Homecare to a number of Lead and Accredited Providers.
Supporting our elderly and the most vulnerable people in the city, care roles are available with a number of these providers.
Please note, pay, terms and conditions will vary between employers.
These roles seek to provide safe and appropriate personalised care and support to citizens in a way that that maintains their dignity, maximises independence and gives them choice and control over the way their care is provided.
Opportunities are available to work in a number of different areas of Social Care, such as in the person’s home, in the community or within a residential care home.
- You will be caring, friendly and willing to look after our most vulnerable people – many who need a smiling and caring face to brighten their day and help them with some care tasks.
- These roles will involve personal care, as well as talking to people, getting people in and out of bed, cooking light meals, and prompting or administering medication
- Training will be provided so you don't need experience - just a desire to care for others.
- Some employers across the partnership will pay for a DBS check
- All employers will provide full PPE as prescribed by the Government’s guidelines
Have a look at the supporting information for Home Care and Residential Care or watch the video below to get a feel for what the job could be like. Please note, the worker in the video works for Nottingham City Council’s Homecare service but it will give you a flavour of the roles we have available across the sector.
If you would like to be considered for these roles, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call the Nottingham Jobs team on 0115 876 4508.