Introduction to COBRA: Researching your business idea19 Nov 10am to 11am, Nottingham Central Library
Do you have a business idea? Unsure what you'll need to think about, how the law applies to your sector, who to ask for advice?
Come along to this interactive workshop and find out how our online resource COBRA can help you gather the information you need to decide if your business idea could become a reality.
- Profiles for a wide range of business ideas
- News and market information
- Links to legislation
- Information on qualifications, training and registration
- Sources of business support by sector
- Sources of business support by area
You can either use one of our library iPads, or you may also bring your own device, but you'll need a Nottingham City Libraries card to access COBRA on your own device.
If you're not yet a library member, you can join here.
Places are free but need to be booked via: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-cobra-workshop-researching-your-business-idea-tickets-78149275587