Making Payments Online or by Direct Debit
Make a payment online or find other ways to pay.
Just select what you would like to pay to be taken to the payments website.
- Adult Residential Services (Residential Care Payments)
- Business Rates (NNDR)
- Council Tax
- Estates Rents
- Fixed Penalty Notices (Litter fines)
- Housing Rents including Leaseholders Service Charges
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Library Charges
- Penalty Charge Notices (Including Parking Fines, Bus Lane offences and other PCN's)
- Sundry Debtors Invoices
- Trade Waste
- Workplace Parking Levy
Direct Debit allows your regular bills to be paid from your bank or building society account when they become due. This is the easiest way to make payment because your bank or building society does all the work and yet you remain in control.
You can obtain an online Direct Debit application form for the following accounts:
- Business Rates Direct Debit Form [499kb]
- Council Tax Direct Debit Form [168kb]
- Housing Rent Direct Debit Form [1Mb]
- Benefit Recovery Direct Debit Form [140kb]
- Adult Residential Services Direct Debit Form [190kb]
For Council Tax, Housing Rent, and Business Rates you benefit from a later payment date and for Council Tax, Benefit Recovery and Housing Rent you can pick a date that is more convenient to you.
Pay Through Your Bank
Council Tax can be paid via BACS or standing order to Nottingham City Council, Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-96-18, Bank account 01056113. Always quote your Council Tax account number when making payment.
Business Rates can be paid via BACS or standing order to Nottingham City Council, Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-96-18, Bank account 01055311. Always quote your Business Rates account number when making payment.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service