Queen's Drive Park and Ride
Location information, opening times, parking security and facilities.
The Citylink 1 bus service operates from the Queen's Drive Park and Ride site every 10 minutes throughout the day, Monday to Saturday. It costs £3 per car load (up to 6 people).
From Queen's Drive you can travel to:
- To the City Centre or the Boots Industrial Site on the Citylink 1 bus service
- To the Queens Medical Centre and City Hospital with Medilink
- To events with Eventlink
- Along the Big Track cycle route
The last bus from Queens Drive Park and Ride is as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 4:35pm
- Saturday: 6:50pm
Queen's Drive is located just off the A52 on the south-side of Nottingham. The Sat Nav postcode is: NG2 1AP.
There's a height restriction on site at 2.1 meters, but this can be raised by calling the on-site staff on 07944 555429 or asking them on-site when you arrive.
Site Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday 6am to 8:30pm
- Sundays and Bank Holidays Mondays - Closed
Who do I call if my car gets locked in after hours?
The operator of the bus service NCT can be contacted after hours if you need to get your car out. The phone number is 0115 976 6708, however there is a call out charge of £25.
Queens Drive has 1066 lit parking spaces, patrolled regularly by on-site security staff and viewed by CCTV to make this a Gold award site for safe parking. The site is fully accessible for wheelchairs and buggies and it boasts:
- Disabled spaces located near to the bus stop
- Electric Vehicle charging points provided by Plugged in Midlands (Polar Instant cards can also be used for charging)
- City Car Club hire scheme
- Pump Track and skills Track
- Citycard Cycles Hire and Hub facilities
- Raised kerbs at the bus stop
- Kneeling low floor buses which also have ramps
- Accessible toilets
- There's also a recycle hub on site for paper, glass and clothes
The park and ride sites in Nottingham are all intended for daily use only. We cannot give you permission to park overnight in any of the sites and if you leave your car at anytime of the day or night, you do so at your own risk.
Queens Drive Park and Ride is locked at night and any vehicles requiring release out of hours are subject to a release fee. The tram park and ride sites do not lock the gates at night, however they reserve the right to do so if deemed necessary.
Free Car Care Scheme
Have peace of mind when you leave your car with us by using our free car care scheme. Our park and ride sites are patrolled by park and ride attendants, are monitored by CCTV and have been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award for safety and security.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service