Location information, opening times, parking security and facilities.
The following bus services operate from Queens Drive Park and Ride, for information on the services including timetables, last bus information and route maps please select on the appropriate link to visit its dedicated webpage:
Queen's Drive is located just off the A52 on the south-side of Nottingham, the Sat Nav postcode is: NG2 1AP. Please note that there is a height restriction on site at 2.1 meters, but this can be raised by calling the on-site staff on 07944 555429 or asking them on-site when you arrive.
Site Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday 6am to 8:30pm (please note that last Centrelink bus time is 7:30pm mon-fri)
- Saturday - Last bus from Queens Drive Site – 7:00pm, Last Bus from Victoria Bus Station (City Centre) – 7:20pm
- Sundays and Bank Holidays Mondays - Closed
Queens Drive has 953 lit parking spaces, patrolled regularly by on-site security staff and viewed by CCTV to make this a Gold award site for safe parking. The site is fully accessible for wheelchairs and buggies and it boasts:
- City Car Club hire scheme
- Pump Track and skills Track
- Citycard Cycles Hire and Hub facilities
- Access to the Big Track cycle route
- Cycling for All sessions run by local charity Ridewise
- Admiral Young Drivers sessions
- Coach Parking
- Raised kerbs at the bus stop
- Kneeling low floor buses which also have ramps
- Recycling hub for paper, glass and clothes
- ASDA shopping collection point
- Disabled spaces located near to the bus stop
- Electric Vehicle charging points provided by Plugged in Midlands (Polar Instant cards can also be used for charging)
- Eco Hub Cabin with accessible toilets
- Woodland Walk (accessed to the rear of the car park next to the River Trent)
This park and ride site is intended for daily use only and we cannot give you permission to park overnight in any of the sites and if you leave your car at anytime of the day or night, you do so at your own risk. The site is locked at night and any vehicles requiring release out of hours are subject to a release fee.
Who do I call if my car gets locked in after hours?
Please press the button on the intercom by the exit gate to speak to the site security for release of your vehicle. Please note that there is a call out charge of £25 for after hours vehicle release.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...