Here you will find the application form and notices of application that is required to be completed when applying for a Provisional Statement under the Gambling Act 2005.
- Notice of application for a provisional statement under the Gambling Act 2005
- Application for a provisional statement under the Gambling Act 2005 (vessel)
You are also required to complete a notice of application that should be sent to all relevant Responsible Authorities
Form A is to be used if there is one applicant only.
Form B is to be used if there is more than one applicant.
Please see Gambling Act 2005 for the current application fees
- Guidance for Applicants
- Guidance for Applicants - Requirements for Plans
- Guidance on Advertising
- Certificate of Advertisement
- Regional Licensing Specialists
- Certificate of Service
- Notice to be published for application of Provisional Statement
For further information please contact the licensing office on 0115 876 1762.