Skip to main content
  • Find out about the support available to you
  • Explore ways in which you can support yourself
  • Find out how much you may have to pay towards care costs
  • Find advice on who to contact if you believe you, or someone you know is at risk of abuse
  • Available 24/7

For Citizens, Carers or Professionals

Nottingham City Council’s new Adult Social Care Hub allows you (as a citizen, carer or professional) to access information and advice regarding Adult Social Care in Nottingham City Council. The hub is home to information on preventive and community care options that can support you (or those that you are acting on behalf of) to remain independent and prevent the need for long term care.

Upon review of the information and advice provided by the hub, should you still believe you (or someone you know) requires support, you can complete an online referral form for arranging Adult Social Care from Nottingham City Council.

Alternatively, if you (or the person you act on behalf of) has already had an assessment for Adult Social Care and are interested in knowing how much you may need to contribute towards your care costs, you can use Nottingham City Council’s Online Financial Assessment – this will provide you with an estimate for the cost of care.

If you believe that you (or someone you know) may be at risk or experiencing neglect, explore the Safeguarding information within the hub. If necessary, complete Nottingham City Council’s online Safeguarding referral form to tell us about your concerns.

If you submit a referral via the hub, this will be sent directly to our colleagues within Adult Social Care. Depending on the nature of the referral, they will contact you directly, or, they may pass your referral onto another Adult Social Care team better suited to your needs.

Please note – this hub has been designed in relation to Adult Social Care only. Should you require information on Children’s services, click here.

Visit the hub

Was this page helpful?

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. If you need a response please contact us.