Facebook Pixel
Nottingham City Council Section 114 Report updates |

To find out more about the Section 114 Report, visit our Section 114 page.

Housing advice and resettlement service

Most prisons or youth detention accommodation centres have a housing advice and resettlement service. The probation service may also be able to help.

  • They will help you submit your housing application and, if appropriate, arrange a phone assessment with a specially trained housing advisor
  • The housing advisor can provide advice and information on your housing options

It’s important that you speak to a resettlement worker as soon as possible, which will allow you more time to prepare.

Prisons now have a Duty to Refer to us at Housing Options

Further information for Prison Leavers 

Advice for Professionals 

Don't hesitate to get in touch with Nottingham City Councils Housing Aid Alert Service.

Contact Us

Customer Hub
Loxley House
Trent Street


Tel: 01158763300

Is there anything wrong with this page?